Friday, October 9, 2009

Strofing w/ the SAT

In the: General Science lab
Thinking about: How to get a 6 on an SAT essay

Oh ho! This SAT I'm going to write tomorrow! All I'm going to do is write essay after essay after essay! Work a little math too and learn a little vocab because I have to spend tonight cleaning. >.<

So anyway, the funfair was goood!! I had fun, even though I didn't stuff myself with as much junk food as I wanted to....ah well!!

Midterm in less than a week!!! SOOO hacking happy!! After tomorrow I'm smooth sailing until the 15 (with some homework in between. And working on my TOK essay). But I have sooo much to do midterm, it's not even funny!!! Here's a list

-College essays
-TOK essay
-SAT subject tests (Math 2 and Chem)
-Learning for Math in general
-Historical Investigation (which mean I have to start re-reading the books)
-Learning for History in general
-Finish Math portfolio

But besides all this, I'm still gonna have sooo much fun! Jeani's 18th was on Monday and she's planning a seriously fun day with me, Valerie, Ama and Eyram. And I'm planning on picking Jeani, Valerie and Eyram after their ACT exam on the 24th and we're just gonna hang!!!

I forgot the most important thing: which house am I gonna be in midterm? My mum said the house will be ready by then but...... She said our (Eli and I) bedrooms are ready but what's the point if the rest of the house isn't? And I really hope my dad got his iPhone 3G S cause I have been daydreaming about using his old iPhone. And now that I hear Rock Band is coming to the iPhone next week, I want it just as bad!!! :)


No comments: