Friday, October 2, 2009

It's an IB thing dawg!

Listening to: I Belong To You by Muse
Hanging in the: General Science lab
Thinking about: My TOK essay


Hey hey hey!!!

Don't worry, Roxy's still alive! Just felt lazy to blog during the summer so I tweeted instead! But I decided to pick my blog back up again even if no one reads it!

So quick update on the past few months:

-Summer was awesome, merci beaucoup!!
-I'm done with my Extended Essay. And I must say it was actually pretty fun!
-My next hurdle is TOK >.<
-Still finalizing my college list. urgh
-IB is hell. Too damn much!!
-School competitions are now based on colors. I'm a Mighty Blue Cedar and we rock!! The whole colors thing has made school more interesting!! We lost the singing competition and the debate but we really hope we hit 2nd in the fun games we had yesterday (which was fun!)

Ok so that pretty much sums up the major points in my life! My grade's funfair is tomorrow. We dubbed it Supernova and our tops are ILL!! Ha ha, I'll try and upload some pics if I can!! I really hope it goes well! :)

And after that, Jeani's b'day's on Monday (she's finally gonna be 18!) and then, TOK presentation rehearsals on Tuesday, SAT on Saturday and Mid-semester on the 15th!! My dad got me The Beatles Rock Band and luckily it's compatible with my Guitar Hero controller! More all-night rocking for me on the 15th! And hopefully, we'll be moving into our new house! *fingers crossed*

Okey dokey, hold your bated breath for my next post which will possibly (or hopefully) be after the 6th!

No comments: