Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Gum gives me heartburn....

Listening to: No Sound But The Wind by Editors

Jeani's shindig was soo much fun!!! Her, me, Ama, Eyram and Steffi watched the Ugly Truth over at the mall (The Apple Store was closed :[ ). Michael just happened to be at the mall by some weird coincidence (ha!). We had dinner at Captain Hooks and got to Jeani's place at about midnight and had some serious bedtime stories (whoosh!). I spent the whole day yesterday at Jeani's, didn't leave until after 5. So I devoted today to purely to working. And I must say, I haven't done too badly. Did an SAT Math 2 diagnostic test (550....kinda bad for a Math HL student but that's what revision is for.), Gonna learn a few chapters in SAT Chem, and I'll do French tonight (which is why I Facebooked now) after I get back from dinner at Ohemaa's. Today's her b'day!

Spending tomorrow the same way. Lounging. Studying. Working. Rock Banding. Might go see a movie on Thursday. MIGHT!!!

Got my hand-me-down iPhone this morning. And Rock Band tooo!!! Ha ha!!

Hey, how come Jeani hasn't told me how her day went??

No comments: