Saturday, October 17, 2009

History

Listening to: I Am Who I Am by The Cab ft Eloquent
Streaming: Smosh's new video, Twilight New Moon deleted scenes 3
Really happy: About what happened last night!!!!

Ghana made history last night!!!!!! We won the FIFA under 20 World Cup!! It was a serious nail biting match that went into extra time AND penalties!!! First African country to do it!!!! Is this a sign of things to come next year?? *fingers crossed*

Mid term so far so good! My report wasn't that bad so not too much worrying. But I will work harder the next half of the semester. I want to get a 6 in Math (!)

Not much going down today. Gonna spend the morning at home (like yesterday), dunno if I should get some work done (I foresee myself not doing my TOK essay this mid semester), maybe French or something light. Or I can just wait until Tuesday. Ha ha.

Well, whatever. But I know today I'm going to that new ice cream place and I'm gonna get an ice cream. Oh yeah, I have to practice my driving too...... AND I must to call Jeani and Daniel today. I must to!!!!

No comments: