Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The fall of half a semester

Thinking about: Brand New Eyes and how amazing it's gonna be.
Also thinking about: MID SEMESTER!!

That math test I wrote was no effing joke! I lost 10 good marks and I'm likely not going to do soo hot...

But anyway, lets not dwell on the past but rather the future. I have a serious dilemma. My mum isnt online to ask but my dad is but I have a funny feeling he might not respond to an IM (and the internet is slllllooooowwww!!!!). Which house am I staying in mid-semester?? It's been bugging my mind since Sunday! Gawsh!



Ok, I just asked my dad. We are NOT moving this mid-semester. That means I have to unpack all my clothes. URGH!!

So that's one mid-semester mystery solved. Now I have to repshcologize myself back to my old house. That should be fun!

So tomorrow, Leaving school at 12-ish. Gonna get home and jam to The Beatles Rock Band! :)

Oh yeah, I just heard that the Apple Store FINALLY opened at the mall! Gonna go check it out on Friday (hopefully!) after I watch Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs!!!

No comments: