Thursday, December 4, 2008

"The school is on fire!!!"- Jeani

Listening to: Headfirst Slide into Coperstown on a Bad Bet by Fall Out Boy
Chilling: in my classroom with Jeani and Kelly
Jeani is: listening to Hallelujah by Paramore and reading one of those SAT vocabulary novels
Kelly is: reading the Midnight Sun partial draft by Stephenie Meyer
(forever random!!! lol)

Exams are officially finally over!! My last French paper was manageable but tiring.  Classes official started today and already I've been bombarded with loads of work. I have an English commentary due tomorrow by lunch, a Geography presentation next Wednesday and I have to start thinking about my History Investigation (what am I, a detective?). On top of all that, I have to start working on the SAT writing section cause I suck at English stuff in general.

This weekend's gonna be long cause tomorrow and Monday are holidays (tomorrow is Farmer's day and Monday is one of the Muslim holidays. I forgot which one) and on top of all that, Sunday is Ghana's election day. I'm still too young to vote (one year below the voting age even though I'm turning 18 in less than 3 months). I really hope there's no bloodshed... Elections can get violent sometimes...

So with all this free time(!), what am I doing on the side? Well, Christmas is coming so that means my school's annual Festival of Nine Lessons and Carols. Not only am I in the choir, but I'm also the star of the play!!! (literally. THE star!) This year, we decided that the wise men would chase the star to baby Jesus. The whole play is one big irony, it's so hilarious. Now I just need Se-Rah to help me with my costume cause she's really artistic.

Erika and I had a bit of a... recently so I don't know if she's not talking to me. I say hi to her sometimes but she kinda brushes me off with a smile on her face. I really hope she's still not mad at me cause I love her to bits!!! (Full story later probably)

And as promised- pics!!
I took this during Geography class today cause I was really happy and hyper!!!!

Kandi and Henry were messing around with my laptop the other day (don't tell them I uploaded this!!)

I declared yesterday Smosh Day cause I wanted to watch all my Smosh videos in one day. I didn't finish so I pushed the 'holiday' to today too!!

No comments: