Sunday, December 21, 2008

Chapter 5- Angels and Monsters

Watching: SNL
Feeling: extremely hot. The weather's been like that lately
Really liking: My gold highlights


Oh my gosh, it's soooo good to be home!!! Christmas is here!!!!

So my report was good. I got 5's and 6's but I got a 3 in History!!! Wow, so the exam was that bad!!! No merit list for me next semester...

Tommorow is my grandma's birthday so, obviously, we're planning this huge party for her cause she's 70. My mum, unclle and aunt got her a TV!! How cool. Last year, they got her this really cute blue TATA car. She said I can use it anytime I want!!! Whoo hoo! The pedals are so light and extremely responsive!!

My school's festival of 9 lessons and carols was really successful to those invited. To me, it was the worst carols service in all my 5 years of being in school. Seriously. There were so many gaps between items and the microphone weren't working half of the time. It was really embarrassing!!!

So even though so much has happened, I really don't have that much to say cause I'm feeling extremely lazy. I'm gonna see if I can convince my sis if we can play The Sims. I was playing the really old Sims game for Gamecube on my Wii on Friday and a serious wave of nostalgia hit me. We used to make a seriously random family and lock them in a house and kill them by buying a lot of fireplaces and making them burn!!! It's soo much fun.

And I have to write that poem for my grandmother which I will post here when it's done. And I have to do some form of SAT prep. The Scarlet Letter is extremely boring. I think I've forgotten how to read books. Especially classics. Cause I can't make heads or tails which the book. The only good thing is the fact that it has over 800 SAT vocab words.

Tuesday, I have choir rehearsal cause my school choir is performing at Joy FM's carols service. See, what happened was this: Someone from Joy FM came to our carol's service and fell in love with our choir. So we went to the radio station last Monday (I didn't go cause there wasnt enough space. Paula and I were the rejects!). But I am singing at the carols service on Christmas Eve. My sis doesn't want to go cause of what happened last Christmas Eve...

flashback

My mum, my sis and I were hungry so we decided to go get a take away from a restaurant. While we were there, this lady ran in and out of the place twice then we heard gunshots. Everyone in the restaurant immediately dropped to the floor. It was really scary. After some time, everyone regained composure and came out of their hiding places and left the place. Luckily, our food was ready so we paid and left. Apparently, some robbers were trying to steal a lady's bag but she resisted so they tried to shoot her. One of the bullets even passed through the door. No one was hurt though.

end flashback

That's why my sis is paranoid about going out on Christmas Eve. Not her fault, really...

1 comment:

Eslydd said...

I used to play the Sims and create a randome Family of like TONS of People and lock them in a House and burn them too! Did you ever wait until Neighbours wandered onto the Property, go to build Mode and encapsulate them as well? That was fun, but the Pizza Guy, Mail Lady, Police Officers, etc... just would teleport away if you locked them up long enough...