Sunday, December 28, 2008

Chocolate rox!!!

Watching: The Date Movie
Chatting with: Jeani

The whole country's kinda dead today. We had to go into a second round of election cause the first time, the results were so close. So I actually got back from the polling station with my mum cause she went to go vote. So hopefully by tomorrow, we'll know who our next leader will be for the next four years.

Christmas this year was ok. I got Guitar Hero World Tour, a Fujifilm Finepix J10 digi cam, a Creative Vado video cam, jewellry, a box of clothes (literally!) and other random stuff. My cousins came over and we hung out then I went over to my uncle's house and played Guitar Hero and Super Smash Bros Brawl with Kwasi and Ama.

You will not believe how extremely lazy and tired I'm feeling now. And I can't even play Guitar Hero cause my grandma just came over and she's watching Oprah and she's not leaving anytime soon cause we're gonna count the votes at the polling station. Ok, I'm gonna go eat now. I'm hungry.

No comments: