Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Why does Christmas have to be tomorrow???

Listening to: Joy FM. I think it's Drive Time.
Busily: Wrapping presents
Drinking: Green cream soda
Chatting with: Golda

Oh man, I just finished my Christmas shopping and realized that I missed a few people. Ama and a few others. I just hope she doesn't give me anything tomorrow or else I'll feel extremely evil!

I have to get ready for the Joy FM thingie-ma-jig like right now but I'm still wrapping presents. I have to wrap my cousins gifts from our grandma. Those are the only presents I have left but I have to go and get READY!!!!

Yesterday was fun. After choir practice, Jeani and I went to mall with Kwasi and our respective sisters. Kwasi had to go back to school for college stuff so the 4 of us hung out. We want to the new store which is kinda like a Borders and a Best Buy merged. Jeani didn't want me to go there cause I would see the Christmas present she was planning on getting me. We still went and I saw it. It was a faceplate for the Les Paul controller with a GH3 shirt. Sadly, the faceplate only worked for PS3 and Xbox 360. "Good thing you saw it then." she said. So she got me a top which says "Rock Music forever" on it. And I also got a present for my sis- a black and red shirt.

Ama caught up with us and we watched The Day the Earth Stood Still and tried to find ways of getting home. Ama's driver picked her up, Jeani and her sis went with their mum and Eli and I went with our auntie who we saw last minute.

Monday was fun too. We rented a limo for my grandma and she felt on top of the world!!!

Eli's screaming at me to get ready. Merry Christmas everyone!!!

No comments: