Tuesday, September 9, 2008

"IB is a rigorous course for highly motivated students" lulz... (Happy birthday Dolly!!!)


Listening to: Mirrorcle World by Ayumi Hamasaki
Hiding in: the Library (no ones after me though!)
Current academic pursuit: Filling out my CAS form

Hey all. I know it's been a while since my last update. School started and everything's just gone crazy!!
When I came back to school last Saturday, everyone was uber happy to see me. I was practically floating on cloud 11 (shows you how happy I was!)
Sunday, we got our new uniforms... X_X. I hate them. My dad loves them...
(full body shoot coming soon)

Now IB is in full swing for my grades. We have quite a few new people and there's already a lot of drama (and it's only been about a week!!!) So now here's my official list of subjects:

Mathematics Higher Level
Geography Higher Level
French Higher Level

English Standard Level
Chemistry Standard Level
History Standard Level

History and Geography clash on the timetable so until a change is made, I have to alternate. I go for History on Mondays and Geography Tuesdays to Thursday. So far my fave subject is Math (what a geek... but by next week, I'll be wishing I never choose the damn subject...) 

Oh gosh I thought was gonna talk about soo much..Ok I have a bit of time...(I have another free period and another...CAS can wait a bit)

So Fang spent her summer in China but she was in Shanghai. She got me some cute hair stuff and one of those toys you get from McDonalds. It was the red Olympics mascot, Huanhuan or whatever its called. She told me their names strung together translated to "Beijing welcomes you!" You gotta love the Chinese...

Snack time!!! Not like I'm going...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi! So you just started your school? How's thing doing there?

Good luck,

MATERNAL HEALTH