Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The Dream Team: Munn, Sessler, Pereira and Webb rocked!!



Watching: BBA 3 (no life!!)
Listening to: Once by Pearl Jam (don't kill the song before it's time Sedi!!)
Loving: Chuck Norris Facts!!
Learning: how to type in l33t {0 (-) (-)1}
Fustrated about: How uber annoying the M-NET website is!
Just finished: a vanilla milkshake





Hey all!! School's starting on Saturday. This time for real!! Home's been good. I guess it was bound to happen anyway. I'm done with most of my school shopping so now I have to go through and find any little stuff is left.
A new store opened at the mall. It's called Truworths. And I went a bit crazy in the store too. They were having a mystery discount so I went a bit crazy buying random junk. And all I got was a 10% discount so I had to put some of the stuff away...

So today I had to go back to the mall today got some bowls for my mum and i got those cool pair of sunglasses. Yeah yeah I know summer's almost over but hey, there's mid term and Christmas (it always sunny in Ghana!)

Urgh so school. I miss Leighton and everyone else. Norway was an epic fail that's why I'm still here (I was this close to going!!). But hey!! I'm still good!!

No comments: