Sunday, August 24, 2008

Goodbye Olympics... Hello Big Brother Africa 3!!

Watching: BBA 3!!
Eating: sausages 
Drinking: Sprite 
Loving: Mimi, the Ghanaian housemate. She pwns excessively!!
Not liking too much: Lucille (forgot what country. Party up girl!!)

Ah! well. Being lazy and crazy at the same time pwns!! Last night, I went out to dinner at a French restaurant with Jeani, my cousin Ama and Kafui, a really good friend of ours. It was a helluvan awesome night. We laughed for like 2 and a half hours straight...

...Oh wait! You were expecting me to say that I'm in school right? Sorry, the school decided to give us an extra week. So imma be back on the 30th and start IB on the 1st of Sept!! woot!!

The Olympic closing ceremonies were good. I really hope London is able to keep the Olympic standard high. My mum doesn't like the logo. Their little spectacle was cool. Leona Lewis performed!! And Jackie Chan sang too!!! I want one of those doll mascots. They're so cute...

Hey hey!! What's this? Tawana (aka the mother cause she's the oldest) and some other guy are having a heated discussion about religion. Action already? Things are looking up!!!

Ha. So. Another week. Yum... This week needs to pwn absolutely!! I'm going to an store opening on Tuesday!! Can't wait!!!
muah!!

No comments: