Saturday, August 16, 2008

This sucks for you!! or me maybe...

Watching: One on One (Dunno what season)
Eating: Reese's Snack Bar and a huge chocolate chip cookie
Wishing: nothing at the mo
Trying to: Download Maroon 5's "It Won't Be Soon Before Long"

...well...my first post...I should say something... I dunno...ok... here goes...

Let's start with the basics. My name's Sedinam but everyone calls me Sedi or Roxy (even some of my teachers) The 'Roxy' is a long story...

My summer's is ending in a week. And I must say it's been uber awesome even though I didn't travel. Last year, I spent 90% of my summer in the U.S. It pwn'd! This year pwn'd too in it's own way. 

My parents went to L.A. early in the summer for the Rotary Convention so my sister Elikem (aka Eli) and I stayed with our uncle and cousins Mawena (Momo) and Mifatu (Mifa or Miffy) for 3 weeks. After my parents got back, my cousin from France, Edna, came to stay with us for 2 weeks. When she left for Niger, my other cousins from London came: Caitlin and Kiva. So they are leaving tomorrow and Eli went back to school today. Sucks for her!!

But in between all that, I got a summer job at a internet cafe, took driving lessons and went to a Fat Joe concert (it pwn'd!!)

So... facing the final week, there are stuff I wanna do like...
-Go over to my best friend Jeani's house and finally watch parts 2 and 3 of the Pirates of the Caribbean series (I never watched them.Ever... >.<)
-Go over to my cousin Micheal's house and played Fusion Frenzy 2 and get the Sims 2 on my Mac (whom I have named starchild. She's a 13-inch white Macbook!!)
-Hang out with Emily and Micheal before Emily goes back to London
-Hang out with my other cousin Gabriella (still haven't heard back from her...)

Analysis on the first post: UBER BORING!!!!! If I keep this up I'll slowly fade away into oblivion...

X_X

No comments: