Thursday, June 11, 2009

Where are my slippers????????

Listening to: Me ye manager by Asem
Feeling: emotionally unstable

*Yawn* I just woke up and got this nagging feeling.....Okami. I'm on the first boss, Waka and he is damn hard. But then I haven't tried enough. I'll spend today doing that and hopefully I'll get through....

But that's not the only thing I'm worried about. I'm aslo worried about my sleepover with Jeani. I have a bad feeling it might not come on. It all depends on a get-together Ewuradjoa is planning. A friends of ours, Priya, is in town for a few days from India. And we haven't seen her in years!!! We're hoping to meet up with her tomorrow but our other friend, Nana Tachiaw, is kinda in a situation. She has this exam thing and her mum might not let her go out so we're keeping our fingers crossed. 'Cause if not then we have to plan on Monday...without Priya 'cause that's when she's leaving. And that's when I plan on going over to Jeani''s. If we get the green light for tomorrow, The I'll hustle to sleepover at Jeani's Sunday-Monday. The reason why I'm planning so hard is that when I get back, I'll be having SAT classes and working towards my license. My fingers are crossed tighter than lightening....

 So that's what's nagging me. And I also got the shock of my life yesterday. My dad came back form China in the afternoon (that's not the shock), he unpacked and bullied my sis and I into the car and drove us to the estate my uncle lives at. He stopped in front of an incompleted house and proclaimed "This is your new house"(This isn't the shock, I'm getting to it...Just kidding!) We had a look around and it's not bad. First off, it's not too far from our current house and Eli and I had our own rooms. And it's quite a nice house. We were suppose to have moved in by now but work got delayed...we might move in by end of summer...and I only get a few months in the house before college...

Now if you'll excuse my, I'm gonna go eat breakfast, defeat Waka after multiple tries and play Crystal Defenders.

No comments: