Tuesday, June 16, 2009

EXTREME PAIN!!! and hate...

Watching: Wizards of Waverly Place
Dreaming about: Boondocks
Excited about:Flying out on Thursday (Dubai!!!)
Going to: Redo my nails later... and watch Boondocks


Just got back from Jeani's place. Signifying that all feelings on naggingness is gone!! I spent Monday and today over at her place. We watched Twilight (again!) and it was just as awesome as before (The trailer for New Moon scared me. In a weird way).

I spent most of Saturday in agony due to the fact that I was braiding my hair for summer. And I haven't braided my hair in years!!!! I cried Sunday morning cause it hurt like hell and I hated it with a passion. But now I'm used to it (even though it gives me a headache everyday) and can't wait to take it out when I get back!!!

Ah, summer! Can't wait to get to Dubai. Depending on my situation, my next post will be from there. Hopefully...

No comments: