Saturday, May 2, 2009

Savior of the village!

Listening to: Jai Ho by the Pussycat Dolls
Drinking: Orange juice
Thinking about: Twilight. I need to watch it again!!

I just got a sudden realization: It's been almost a year since my latest crush which officially lasted about 3 weeks but lingered on for a while. The... weird?... annoying?... random?...let's go with random...The random thing about it is the fact I started liking him on his birthday. Random huh? Well, I guess that's what maked it different. And I can comfortably say that out of all the 5 crushes I've had, he was the best. So let's just say I'm kinda glad I freefell. 2 days before his b'day, I knew what was gonna happen. I told myself "Sedi, you cannot get a crush at this crucial point in time of your life. Besides, you know what will happen to you at the end of the day." My IG's were only a few days away and I knew it would end badly. I always end up hurt.I guess that's why they're called crushes. But did I listen. Noooooo. I fell. Quite bad actually.

But you know what hurts? All the time I liked him, he actually liked someone else. When I found out, naturally, I was quite upset. He didn't know I liked him so I can't really blame him much. Funnily enough, we actually like a couple anytime we were together. Holding hands, laughing,hugging...gosh it was all so cute!!! The Se-rah told me that he liked someone else. That was when the process of forgetting began but it took a long time. It still lingers but it's not as strong. Sometimes I'll look at him and be like "Can someone please tell me why I had a crush on this dude?" Granted, he's a nice guy, but sometimes I just wonder... Now I think he likes this other girl and anytime I see them together, I get really happy. And I mean happy. Jeani and Myma think I'm delusional but I just think I'm glad he's moving on. Since he is, I don't have to tell him, right?

And besides, I gotta concentrate on more importanter stuff in my life. Like G.A.M.I.N.G.!!! My half-sis Amy got married last week and my dad went to Utah for the wedding. I felt that my gaming had become very one-sided *coughGuitarHerocough* so I need to come back down to earth. And what better way to do that than to get a game that has been critically acclaimed by everyone-Okami. I started it last night and it's really good. The one thing I love about it it the fact that the graphics are like Old Japanese paintings. Tres fantastique!!! I'm gonna play it when I'm done here!!!

So now my half-sis is married and my family had expanded!!! My dad was telling me stories and they sound so well-behaved and nice. Gosh, I really wish I had gone!! It sounded like it was so much fun!! *sigh* School sucks!!

Exams are coming up *yuck* Which involves a lot of studying *yuck* and I still haven't done my EE! Sucks even more!! Wish me luck v.v 

No comments: