Monday, May 25, 2009

"Denial is the strongerst form of affirmation"- Jeani

Listening to: the sound of half my prep class playing bingo (not the kind old people play)
Worried about: Frigging french orals tomorrow!!!

Bonjour tout le monde!!!

My prep class is mucho grande noisy tonight but I'm not gonna tell them to keep it down. This is our form of rebelling the fact that we STILL have to go for prep even when exams are over. The teachers need to take a hint....

The past few days of my life have been quite fun!! Saturday, I dressed up as Jan Di from Boys Before Flowers for the fashion show we had for entertainment. Luckily, I didnt get punished for wearing a short skirt until what happened 2 years ago...

Sunday, I just chilled out and went to SOS for their Pan-African Night Market. It was loads of fun. I tried this really cool Ethiopian dish which was quite yummy. I dont know what it was called though. And I saw Micheal (Yipee!!!) and he gave me some really nice blue and purple beads. And once again, I got that nagging feeliing in me that I should have gone to SOS. Oh well...

Today was a holiday (African Union Day) and the Pan-African club organized a sale. We sold kelewele, ice cream, coconuts and condensed milk toffee (when I get home, I'm making truckloads of that thing and eating it all by my alone). We made 250 ghc!!!! The music was soley African so I heard all of my fave songs like Mo Gbono Feli Feli, Azonto and the Pigaro club mix!!

So after this much fun, I'm absolutely dreading first period French tommorow. Not to mention see some of my exam papers in which I did absolutely badly!! (I have to start making excuses for my parents.). And the cherry on the cake- French orals. I'm gonna be soooo depressed tommorow....

No comments: