Wednesday, May 20, 2009

In which the most awesome epiphany was had!!! :-P

In the: Biology lab
Worried about: getting a flipping compiler!!!!

(follow me on twitter! www.twitter.com/sedirox)
Do me a favour-don't ask me how my exams went. It's just been one disaster after the other. My only OK-ish paper was English. Followed by Geog paper 1. Don't get me started on Math... I was kinda sick already... and I failed. miserably.

I had a really awesome epiphany on Friday. My life long aspiration is to be a renowned video game designer like Shigeru Miyamoto. But to say "I want to be a video game designer" to anyone who asks is kinda... well... sounds off-ish. So, I decided that instead I'll say "I want to be a computer programmer" which does sound kinda cool. And, if all goes well, I'll be a computer programmer by the end of the year. Right now, I'm in the process of learning C++ (hence the need for a compiler) So if someone asks me sometime next year what I want to be, I'll say "A computer programmer but I'm already one" S-O-H-A-C-K-I-N-G-C-O-O-L!!!!!!!

According to my countdown timer, I have 17 days, 0 hours, 10 minutes and 40 seconds until summer!!! (6th June!!!!!) And then...my last year of high school. The IB2's are leaving this week. I'm gonna miss some of them so much it's not even funny... Lucie, Myma, Marcelle, Ashley, Lana.... v.v Can't wait for my graduation. Michael has promised to design my dress for me so that means, it's gonna be off the hook!!! Yayness!!!!

Ok,  I'm gonna go wallow in self pity cause my Extended Essay is still giving me hassle. I have to go for a police scanning tommorow.

P.S. my favorite couple broke up. Well, not like they were going out. I just used to see them together a lot and I really liked it. Now, I hardly see them together...

No comments: