Monday, March 9, 2009

Note to self: Always wash off makeup before sleeping

Feeling: well, not my usual 289.67% hyperness...
Laughing at: Nigahiga's parody of the Rihanna/Chris Brown incident

This weekend was really packed!!! The SOS funfair was dead (sorry Michael, ours was better!) but at least I got out of the house. Yesterday, i went for a barbecue at my Uncle's place cause he wanted to introduce the family to his fiancee. She's cool. I also found out that I have a serious passion for karaoke. The barbecue was at my aunt's place and her kids had a Wii with High School Musical Sing It. Even though I'm not a big fan of HSM as I used to be, I thought I'd be a laugh to try. So I bullied everyone into letting me play and it was fun. I even got recorded by some of the other people invited!

Franklina's birthday was yesterday so she had a dinner. I had a blast, being the life of the party like I always do!!!  Everyone said I looked nice!! When I went home, my sis had borrowed a mic from my aunt's place and we jammed on Guitar Hero until 1:30 am!!!

Today I was a good student, I worked on my Math and English essay and got a nice dent into them. Woo hoo!! Tomorrow, I'll work on my French before heading over to Erika's for my guitar battle with Ellis!! I hope I win even though I've hardly practiced...

Bad news: One of the actresses from Boys Before Flowers committed suicide... Sad... This may delay filming...

No comments: