Thursday, March 12, 2009

Everybody's going to the party have a real good time

Listening to: Angel Cry by Corbin Bleu
Quite liking: Pink Panther 2. It was hilarious!!

One of the things I love doing on Facebook is reading people statuses!!! Almost everyone's on about the UEFA Champions League. I randomly watched one of the matches yesterday. AC Roma vs Aresenal. Arsenal won. Like it affects me.... 

So anyway, past few days have been crazy! I went to Erika's on Tuesday and now my nails glow in the dark!!! And I finally had my guitar battle with Ellis and I lost miserably... making me the 2nd best Guitar Hero player in school...yay?

Yesterday, I had lunch with Ewuradjoa. After all the plenty noise we made about not going to the mall, we went after lunch.... When I came home I had to go visit some relative with my mum. Fun? Yup!

Today, I saw Pink Panther 2 with Eli, Jeani and her sis Steffi. It was hilarious!! And now I have to do my uni research and I WILL NOT GO TO BED UNLESS I GET SOMEWHERE WITH MY FRENCH PRESENTATION!!!!! MUAHAHAHA!!

And I NEED to get my software update!! Internet, don't fail me now!! I wanna use the new Safari... 

And and (again!) I think I'm back in love with Corbin Bleu!! His new album rocks!! sigh sigh sigh!! 

1 comment:

blaaaaaa said...

corbin...awww
oh i saw your facebook pics you looked like your having a blast with ur friends
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx