Wednesday, October 1, 2008

"The sea is wine red/ This is the death of beauty"

Listening to: Jeremy by Pearl Jam
Current academic pursuit:Finishing/doing English and Math homework
Hoping: The funfair goes off without a hitch.

Theophilus just gave Jeani and I nicknames: Timon and Pumbaa. I'm Timon and Jeani's Pumbaa. I asked him why he gave us the nicknames and he said it's because I'm small and Jeani's big. My logical reason is that Timon is the crazy ringleader and Pumbaa kinda goes along with the flow (ok so we don't really act like that but it's close!)

Right now, my school is celebrating it's 5th anniversary. The actual day is on Friday but there are activities planned for the whole week.

Monday- Symposium on international education. Yawn! At one point in time, Ama, Akosua and I were in the bathroom and played 2-4-6-1-1 and ampe!)

Tuesday- Debate. "Is Ghana ready for a female president?" Boys were for and girls against the motion. The girls won by a landslide!! It was hilarious!!

Wednesday- Career Day. Spent most of my time with the IT experts!!!

Thursday- Staff vs students football match. I always look forward to this every year!! 

Friday (A-day)- NO SCHOOL!! Photo exhibition, enactment of school's dream, special assembly and some other stuff I can't remember...

Saturday- Funfair!!

Sunday- Special anniversary church service.

Next Friday- MID-TERM!!!!! lol!

Busy week huh? Well, I guess. And it doesn't help that I have tests coming up (Math on monday) and homework (English is 2 and a half pages? why????). IB's a crazy thing...

Oh yeah almost forgot to mention: Saturday's games were the most boring ever but it was the best for me! Weird huh? My cousin Gabriella came (shocker!) and Micheal too!! Yay!!! I missed him so much! And now everyone's looking forward to the funfair! The IT department actually unblocked Facebook so we could tell everyone about the funfair!! Can you imagine? Well, I'm abusing it. I haven't really said anything about it yet but I will, soon. I reminded Katakyie about it again. He's forever grounded!! I just hope his dad allows him to come. I mean I practically begged his dad to let him come. And Michael said he's sacrificing his exeat to come. Yay!! But don't worry guys (aka whoever reads this), I'll give you the full report next week!!

Ok now seriously, I have to do my work...

No comments: