Monday, October 6, 2008

Happy (late!) birthday Jeani!!

Hey JT!!

Yeah I know, your birthday was yesterday... But we had fun, no? The 10 million videos we took... lol. Too bad we couldn't have our kaba photo shoot v.v

OK, anywhoo, I can't believe your finally 17!! OMG you are such a baby! Don't worry, I'll pick you up one of these days... when I get my license!! (Next year when I hit 18!!)

I miss our Mission Impossibles from last semester!!

I just wanted to say that you've been an uber awesome friend. You've always been there for me and tolerated me on my worst days. I honestly can't imagine life without you... *doesn't think about*

You really laughed at me the time when I called you about the security guard...

But no worries, JT cause we'll be together for the rest of our natural existence, whether you like it our yes!

Our college road trip thing is still on. Vegas, here we come!!!

Just remember one important factor in life-  I will always be there for you. Though I may not  show it openly, I always will be, okey dokey smokey???

 Remember last semester with the person in grade 10? You really helped me through that!!

LUV YA LOADZ!!! xxx

Noda noda noda!!!

But you're still a n00b!!

No comments: