Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Oh my hacking gosh thank you!!!

Listening to:Within Me by Lacuna Coil
Working on: SAT's
Thinking about: My TOK quiz tomorrow and my hot math quiz on Monday

Oh my gosh, you will not believe how ESTATIC I am right now!!!! I had a French essay due today and I had left my exercise book in the hostel so I was contemplating going back for it but I chickened out (We're not allowed to go back to the hostel during school hours). So I copied out my essay on paper and hoped for the best. I go for Geography class and Dzifa tells me that we don't have a French class today cause our French teacher is busy with the 12th graders' oral exam!!!!! I was soooo happy it was scary!!

So what's been cracking with me lately? Nothing much. I'm just trying to study for exams but soo much stuff pops up. Like how I wanted to learn History last night but I had to do my French essay instead... oh well... Next week is revision week so no homework, no tests just revision for exams. *sighs* I really hope I get above 30 points. I'm aiming for 5's in all my HL's, a 7 in History and a 5 or 6 in either English or Chemistry.

Wish me luck!!!!