Sunday, November 16, 2008

It's Just Another Way To Die

Listening to: A Kiss To Send Us Off by Incubus
Studying: Math (test tomorrow!!)
Loving: The new cinema at the mall

Believe it or not, I just woke up. What a life. Wake up then blog.

My weekend was good. The highlight is the fact that I'm home! I came home on Friday 'cause I had a doctor's appointment and stayed all weekend! My parents had gone to Dubai for the week cause it was my mum's birthday last Saturday (coughhoneymooncough) so they met up with me at the ultra sonic scan office. My mum spent practically the rest of the day telling me all she did in Dubai; shopping, sightseeing... the works.

 After the doctor's, we went home and I took a nap Then we went to see Quantum of Solace at the new cinema at the mall. It's really cool. The cinema I mean. The movie was good too. It's the first Bond movie I've seen from beginning to end. Then we went to the exclusive bar in the mall- Rhapsody's. They don't allow under 23's in after 6 but I got in smoothly. It was awesome!! But the service was soo bad we ended up going to some take-away place and eating starters until 1 am when we left for home.

Yesterday was uneventul. I spent most of it studying and working on my iTunes library. I have over a 1000 songs!! Go me!! 

So know I'm still studying cause I got a serious Math test and I might also have my TOK test tomorrow.

Hey, I hope the girls had fun on their day out yesterday!

1 comment:

blaaaaaa said...

hey you havent read your blogs ina while.....i watched quantom of solice too, first day it came out!
was ooook i suppose.
am adding you on facebook.
yays!
x