Thursday, March 4, 2010

Teh mockz iz overz

Listening to: Single by Ne-Yo (from Paula's laptop, ick)
Reading: Othello for the millionth time (double ick)
Gonna work on later: Francine's World Lit and HI

Hello Interwebz!!
Well, mocks are over, I'm 19 and I have a little over 2 months left of TIS!! Totally Yay Me!!! Urgh, I can't wait to finish! I already have the gave I want to play lined up! Okami, The Urbz (If I can find the disc), Super Mario Galaxy (maybe...) and, if I can get one of my cousins DS's, LoZ Phantom Hourglass! Yeah, after IB is gonna be soo kewl!!

...But before I get there, I got loadz and loadz of workz to do before then! :[

My b'day last week was extremely loow-keey. Got an awesome charm bracelet from Jeani and a few cards here and there. And I wrote a killa Math Paper. And I had to clean for general inspection. And I got a killa headache at the end. Yay me!

Back to work now. Yay me....

No comments: