Friday, January 1, 2010

2010!!

Listening to: Once by Pearl Jam
About to: Work on Geography
Hoping that: Grace didn't deactivate her Facebook account

Happy New Year! 2010 is gonna be an amazing year. I can feel it!

The first 5 months are gonna be really hectic; finishing college apps, studying for mocks and IB exam...but there are some fun points (CAN 2010!!!) and after MAY!!!: graduation, World Cup, COLLEGE!! Yeah, this year will be good!

Didn't do much New Year's. Went to church, then went over to a friend's place for a bit and then came home to watch Anderson Cooper 360, the New Year's Eve countdown. Kathy Griffin is tooo damn funny. Maybe I should make her my role model...

Ahh...Now I'm trying to work on my Geog cause school starts in a week and I've really procrastinated this Christmas...sigh...

No comments: