Friday, December 25, 2009

It's Christmas Time/A Savior is born

Chatting with: Erika and Fang
Texting: Rita
Listening to: Work It Out by Earth Wind and Fire

Merry Christmas everyone!
Well, my Christmas this year is reallly low key. Just invited a few relatives over for lunch.

But that's only because tomorrow is our housewarming party. And we're gonna have a lot of people coming here. Go my dad.

I invited a few of my close friends so that should be so bad. I'm just gonna make tomorrow more awesome than today. Cause I'll be rocking my brown shorts and the green top my aunt gave me today!!

Urgh. I though I could just laze about for the rest of the day but my mum wants us to see Avatar... I just talked my dad out of it... I'm just not in the mood. We can go watch it Sunday morning. Cause Eli and I might be going to the Ghana Rocks concert then!!

No comments: