Thursday, April 9, 2009

Chez moi!!

Listening to: Joy FM
Glad to be: home!!!
Looking forward to: the beach!!!!

So even though mid term was about 3 weeks ago, I'm still really glad to be home!!!! And lucky I don't have any report to show or any form of homework apart from my Extended Essay which I don't mind too much. MORE CHILLINGS!!!!!

Okey dokey y'all. April Fools' day was Epic Fail with a capital E and F. See, I did research the day before and found the Oreo-and-toothpaste joke. I tried it at snack but no one believed me. My best trick was the one I played on Nana Adu-Kofi. He came to me and asked me for Heroes episode 21 and I casually told him I had it so I put it on his laptop for him. In actual fact, I gave him Kevin Pereira's video "808 and Expiration dates" with the file name "Heroes 21".  He fell for it!!! He tracked me down in the computer lab and really gave it to me. I laughed my head off the whole time. I also tricked my sis Eli. She wanted a song, Runaway by Styl-Plus and I told her I had it but in actual fact, I just renamed Chocolate Rain by Tay Zonday to that. She was so upset.... LOL!!!

One of the things I dislike about being a college-bound student are the arguments I have to encounter with my parents. I just got home and I had this disagreement with my mum about standardized tests. I wrote the ACT last week and now she wants me to do SAT AND ACT again cause she thinks not all schools accept ACT and she also thinks that the ACT is and add-on to SAT. She got me really fired up that my good mood kinda died. Now I have to have the same discussion with my dad which is likely gonna be worse...

So much stuff has happened in school this past few weeks that has made me realize how extremely lucky I am. Priscilla mentioned it some time. I hardly have anything to worry about. My grades are good, my friends are good too, almost nobody talks about me behind my back, I'm liked by almost everyone... and I realized that it's really true. And I'm eternally grateful for that. But funnily enough, some people can't understand why I've never dated before. Myma was really shocked when she found out. She said I'm really pretty and I have a really great personality but why? I told her that it's only this academic year that boys have started taking me seriously.  But whatever....

OH!!! I gotta go!! Beach time!!

No comments: